[AusNOG] Thailand outbound issues.

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Mon Dec 2 18:41:41 EST 2013

On Dec 2, 2013, at 2:32 PM, David Bomba <turbo124 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Client originates from

True wireline broadband user, True wireless data user, or . . . ?  TrueMove had some issues yesterday with switches in Bangrak IDC/PoP not coming up properly after power restoration, they downgraded all users to EDGE for a while.   That should be resolved by now.

Be aware that Thailand routinely censors foreign Web sites containing 'objectionable' content - sometimes with accompanying notice, sometimes without.  If you want to share details 1:1, I can try and help determine if this is the case, or if something else is going on.

Also, True customers in Thailand can dial 1331 to get technical support.  They can ask for escalations if initial support isn't forthcoming.  If it looks like a serious issue, I can assist with escalation, as well.

	  Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

		       -- John Milton