[AusNOG] Latency sensisitive apps

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 10:45:03 EST 2013

SAP isn't particularly latency sensitive. I have SAP users in Australia who
use SAP systemsnin Europe on a daily basis - it is hard to find more
latency when using terrestial links (and some of the links involved are
quite contended).

SAP is *absolutely* sensitive to quality/reliability though, as you noted.