[AusNOG] AusNOG 2013 Accommodation offer

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Fri Aug 23 15:01:40 EST 2013

Good afternoon all.

I've been advised by the Swissotel that the discounted accommodation offer outlined below will only be available until Fri 30 Aug.  With AusNOG 2013 less than 2 weeks away and tickets selling quickly, if you are planning on attending you should register soon to avoid disappointment.

Thanks

David - on behalf of the AusNOG 2013 organisers