[AusNOG] IPv6: Vocus connects to the 'Other' side of the Australian Internet via IPv6 within Australia.

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Thu Aug 22 20:14:21 EST 2013

It's all right, because PKI is going to save us!  Never mind that the
SSL CAs can't get it right - the RIRs and network engineers will.

http://packetpushers.net/show-105-bgp-origin-validation-with-resource-public-key-infrastructure-rpki/
http://packetpushers.net/pq-show-30-rpki-dnsec-and-internet-security-with-ivan-pepelnjak/
(And the links contained therein.)

Apologies for the ranty tone.  I'm almost as enthusiastic about RPKI as
I am about SDN.

Paul