[AusNOG] Supplier of fiber patch leads with stock in Melbourne

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Aug 19 17:15:47 EST 2013

Hey Josh,

I don't care what anyone else does... I just do it as an impartial person
with no (ok, a little) vendor bias.

I am creating a site with all the DC's, tail providers, peering, main
transit providers (not every joe)  - with the aim being to support the
small ISPs finding information easily.

Just taking a bit... finding the time when so much else is going on at the
moment.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net