[AusNOG] Supplier of fiber patch leads with stock in Melbourne

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Aug 19 15:46:59 EST 2013

As long as a single 'provider' is never preferenced over others when
being displayed. Some 'moderate' moderation on the blurb/content a
provider is allowed to place on there and a dynamically random list
order on each page load (similar to AusRegistry showing the Registrars)
should keep it pretty fair. This will help stop provider y paying $x to
always be top preference on every page.