[AusNOG] DWDM recommendations

Will Tardy will at fetchtv.com.au
Fri Aug 16 13:22:10 EST 2013

Hi All,

Any recommendations of a cheap and decent brand for passive DWDM units to
split dark fibre into 10GE waves? Lengths from 8km to 25km. Using Cisco XFP
DWDM optics.

(Our Cisco ASR1K LAN-PHY 10G SPAs seem to only support DWDM XFP optics, so
it appears CWDM for 10GE isn't an option?)

We only need 2 waves at first, at most 8 in the future.

Thanks,
Will

--

Will Tardy

Network Operations Manager

*P*   + 61(0) 2 8014 5531

*M*   + 61(0) 400 910 549

*E*   will at fetchtv.com.au

*W*  www.fetchtv.com.au

FetchTV Pty Ltd, Level 5, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061

--
FetchTV Pty Ltd, Level 5, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061

<http://www.fetchtv.com.au/>

This email is sent by FetchTV Pty Ltd (ABN 36 130 669 500). The contents of
this communication may be
confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright material. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this communication is expressed prohibited. If you
have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

<http://facebook.com/fetchtv>