[AusNOG] Transit provider recommendations

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Fri Aug 16 10:50:33 EST 2013

Hi All,

Aware that this question is asked all the time.

Looking for recommendations for a "diverse" path to Vocus for 500Mbps - 1Gbps (95th/burstable) with handoff in GS, Eqx and NextDC M1; preferably with the ability to deliver on a 10G port "in the future" should our needs require.

Had been considering AAPT but had some interesting feedback around product support that is making me think twice. Would be interested in off-list thoughts of other reasonable options. :)

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS Snr CP BCompSc MCP MCE JNCIA-Junos)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - IT people you can trust