[AusNOG] Cloud File Servers?

Karl Hardisty karl at mothership.co.nz
Tue Aug 13 13:41:11 EST 2013

OwnCloud is an open-source (or commercial) option. It's still not feature-comparable with the likes of Dropbox and Syncplicity, but they're pushing out updates quickly. We've built a solution for a large agency here who use it, and about to do so for another.

Syncplicity is good (we use it for a couple of clients) but beware the sometimes not-quite-accurate syncing when first setting up.

k.

lE karl at mothership.co.nz lW mothership.co.nz  lA PO Box 99814, Newmarket  lM 021 999 990 lP 974 3171