[AusNOG] Event tonight in Melbourne tonight for Telecommunications Australasia

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Aug 8 08:46:06 EST 2013

Hey all,

There is a free networking event in Melbourne tonight for
Telecommunications Australasia...

Normally quite a few ISP people are present.  This event is sponsored by
gold partner, Big Air

Wish I was in Melbourne and able to come...   Have fun all that go!

...Skeeve

----

TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUSTRALASIA VICTORIA CLOUD SERIES EVENT is on tonight
All are welcome to attend the event... For last minute registrations, to
find out more or to see who is already going, click here:
http://tavcloudseries8august.eventbrite.com.au Here is some information for
you in the lead up to the event. For a live map, download our event app "T
Australasia" Search for "T Australasia” in the App Store for iPhone & iPad
For Android devices – go to Google Play, or click here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conduit.app_1fa83f17482246a1bd833855a442c532.appWHERE?
Royal Melbourne Hotel 629 Bourke Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
Australia WHEN? Thursday, 8 August, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM (EST) We
have recently launched a social media aggregation page embedded in our
website. Social Hub #TAPARTY IF YOU WANT TO WIN $50 worth of free drinks
during our Melbourne T Australasia Cloud Series event then here is what you
do: Take a selfie and let us know why you are coming to the event and what
you would like to see. Use the # TAPARTY and post it on Twitter or
Instagram. The Winner will be announced at the beginning of the evening by
Jules Pedersen himself and handed the $50 drinks award. You can see
yourself and the others on the T Australasia’s Social Hub here:
http://www.taustralasia.com/customPages/social-hub?subSiteId=2 Jam-packed
Entertainment & more Prizes to be announced. ANNOUNCING OUR MELBOURNE
CHARITY PARTNER: We are very proud to announce Berry Street
http://www.berrystreet.org.au are our Charity Partner for this Melbourne
event! Berry Street was formed in 1887 on the lands of the Wurundjeri
people of the Kulin Nation. Berry Street believes that all children should
have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they
feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future. Please bring $10 for our
charity partner raffle tickets ...to get in the draw to win & have your
photo taken with the Telco7 brand ambassadors! Brought to you in
association with our partners: PLATINUM PARTNER - Telco7
http://www.telco7.com.au Empowering telco businesses through integrated
professional services GOLD PARTNERS: - BigAir http://www.bigair.net.au/ "We
use the air to improve your network" Australia's leading Fixed Wireless
Network for business. - New Cars Plus
http://www.newcarsplus.com.auAustralia's leading car broker We will
send all registered attendees two
SMS reminder messages (powered by Oxygen8) in the lead up to the event. Our
events are fun! They represent a significant opportunity for you to enjoy
yourself with live entertainment with no agenda, thus networking in a
relaxed environment. Indirectly extensive lead generation and successful
connections and new strategic alliances are forged. Looking forward to
seeing you tonight!

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net