[AusNOG] Asterisk - WHMCS Intergration

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Aug 7 07:18:49 EST 2013

If you know some basic PHP, it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes..

Add a custom field (or two? What are you using for customer ID?) to
WHMCS, then a quick 10-15 line PHP script setup to be called as an AGI
application when someone calls in, asking for their customer ID and
pin.  Looks up said ID and pin from the WHMCS db (create a read-only
myql user who only has access to those fields), goes back to start if
wrong, otherwise calls through to your support queue and announces that
info when it answers.

If you can't do it yourself, shove a $150 job on freelancer :D

-_DG

On 6/08/2013 9:45 PM, Daniel Watson wrote:
>  Gday Noggers
>
> I was wondering if anybody might have some ideas, other then saying to
> get a programmer to code something up for me.
>
> I have seen it done before, and what i am after is a module for
> asterisk/freepbx that will communicate with WHMCS,
>
> What i would like to achieve from this, is a section on WHMCS client
> profile for a security pin, and when they call through for support, it
> asks them to enter in their customer ID and the PIN in their profile
>
> Any reply's on or off list would be appreciated, Even other
> alternatives will be considered :D
>
> Have a great evening guys, And Gals :D
>
> Cheers
>
> Daniel