[AusNOG] Application Firewall Recommendations

Luke Notley luke.notley at redember.com.au
Tue Aug 6 13:03:34 EST 2013

Ed,

We have moved from TMG/ISA to Citrix Netscaler virtual appliances and have found them good.
If you're after free, you could check out pfSense or Vyatta, I'm not 100% sure they have a like for like functionality replacement, it depends what functionality you're trying to replace. If you need help feel free to contact off list.

Cheers
Luke Notley | Senior Technical Cloud Consultant
Red Ember Solutions | 210 Stirling Street, Perth WA 6000
email: luke.notley at redember.com.au<mailto:luke.notley at redember.com.au>