[AusNOG] Cisco edge switch config in a hostile environment

Russell Langton russell3901 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:16:37 EST 2013

Hi James,

I would also suggest that the device is clearly labeled as equipment of
Companyx and a number to call for support.

Most people have already mentioned the configuration I would be looking at.

Also, Depending on the switch type, If the device has a 'mode' button,
Ensure that you disable setup express.
Otherwise the kids will press the mode button for fun, wiping the
configuration ;)