[AusNOG] UK server hosting

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:19:25 EST 2013

Have you considered using AWS? Just spin up your instances in the same
availability zone than use elastic IP/LB's for front end routing and
load balancing. It'll take you a 10'th of the time to get up and running
(eg. you'll have your hosts in 5 minutes) and be infinitely more
configurable and more resilient than a physical box.

Spinning up ESX hosts in shady DC's on the other side of the world is a
thing of the past. Viva le cloud... =)

T.