[AusNOG] Pipe/Equinix Peering Costs

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Apr 29 02:14:02 EST 2013

Hey all,

OK.. after a pile of responses about peering prices, and almost as many
asking for me to share the info I collected...  I've put it in a blog post
for all to access.

If you have any information about peering pricing that you wish to share
with me privately, but don't mind me adding to the post... then let me know
and I will update it.

http://theispguy.com/peeringpricing/

Later, I might turn this into a resource that I keep updated.  At the
moment working on a project to document all Australian datacentres/tail
providers... but be patient.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net