[AusNOG] multi customer self manageable virtual router

Greg McLennan mclennan at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 28 10:55:09 EST 2013

Dave, thats a very tough ask( you sure you cant re-engineer the
requirement). The closest I can think of off hand is something like
using a Mikrotik router that has its MetaRouter option enabled.
(http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Metarouter
<http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Metarouter> ).
*
Quote for metarouter:
****/Where it can be used? /*
///The MetaRouter function is useful for allowing clients or
lower-privilege users access to their own 'router' and config to
configure as they like, without the need for a complete second router,
or giving them access to the main router configuration. /
/For example; a WISP can create a virtual router for the clients
ethernet port allowing them to define their own firewall settings, while
leaving the WISP's wireless settings untouched. /