[AusNOG] Best Connected DC's in Melbourne

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Apr 26 17:59:54 EST 2013

Wow... ok, a LOT of responses.  Seems like there is far more DC's in
Melbourne than Sydney.

I think this information is really interesting and valuable... so I think I
am going to try to come up with some sort of online resource, and then
collect the data for the rest of the country as well.  I liked the link
Jonesy posted, but it contains limited information... I think the SP's need
a bit more than that.... fibre providers, carrier/tail PoP's, etc.

I will let people know when I am ready.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net