[AusNOG] For AusNOG amateur radio licensees

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Thu Apr 18 18:26:00 EST 2013

Way too much QRM for my liking.

I'm going to QSY to 80m OM. Over Over! :P

Regards,

Greg Lipschitz
Director

Summit IT Management<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/> | Summit Internet<http://www.summitinternet.com.au/> | Summit Creative<http://www.summitcreative.com.au/> - 'reach your peak'
Divisions of The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd

Phone (Australia):    1300 049 749
Phone (US & Canada): (321) 216 3844
E-mail:      greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Internet:   http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/
Address:   Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

The highest compliment you can give us is referrals to your friends and associates!

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or some other professional privilege.  They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  They must not be disclosed to any person without authorisation.  If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments.  If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the email.  Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,