[AusNOG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Apr 16 09:08:59 EST 2013

have you tried the "real" way to sub and unsub? ya know, the way its
been done for years and years before some web interface came along, or
are people that lazy these days they forget - email ?
 if that is broken as well, ausnog "network engineers" should relinquish
the control of the server to sys admin types, who know how to configure
postfix, amongst other things.

I stopped whitelisting this list a long time ago because of the spam.