[AusNOG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

CAS Netlink support at cbl.com.au
Mon Apr 15 21:31:28 EST 2013

I don't have an AS - I have a C class network, have been an ISP since 1995
and have been (mostly lurking) on AusNOG for more than a handful of years,
so I won't qualify for the 'important' list.

If I were to be totally candid, I'd have to say that the motivation behind
the new list doesn't appeal to me in any case - which seems to be the
occasional minor transgression and/or excessive banter and opinion. I value
the opinions of my peers, don't mind at all that they are human and
sincerely hope that the people who have been very generous with their advice
and opinions over the years stick around.

Gary