[AusNOG] Understanding lack of Aus connectivity to melbournefreeuniversity.org.

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Sat Apr 13 18:28:30 EST 2013

From:  McDonald Richards <McDonald.Richards at vocus.com.au>
Date:  Saturday, 13 April 2013 5:39 PM
To:  Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com>
Cc:  "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>, Nathan Nogic
<nathan at mds.au.com>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] Understanding lack of Aus connectivity to
melbournefreeuniversity.org.

> The lack of response is less about conspiracy and more about apathy.

Yeah ­ However, my apathy is not because of journos but because Ausnog is no
longer a network operators group, but a splinter of Whirlpool.

It feeling like trying to have an discussion of the NBN in a Whirlpool
thread in 2010/11.  Anyone for a true Network Operators Group email list?
This is just tiring and filling up my inboxŠ

[b]