[AusNOG] Sun Enterprise 250 Key

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Apr 11 21:25:52 EST 2013

Even better is a direct scan or photocopy.. That's how i got the lift
motor room and roof keys for our building.. Borrowed them for 5 minutes
'to let the aircon man in' from the super-crazy body corporate lady,
photocopied them, went and bought blanks from the local mr minit, and
went back to the office and proceeded to file them down ;)

Now the crazy body corporate lady doesn't need to know about the cat6
cable we're running up the riser to the remote-control webcam on the
roof overlooking newcastle harbour :)