[AusNOG] SMW3 Restoration

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Apr 10 20:24:05 EST 2013

Or a pure act of Terrorism? Not quite on the same scale but I admit to
once being employed by a company that had to take emergency measures
after some boring hardware failure to lay fibre across roof tops to
maintain connectivity in acertain regional NSW town, and I am sure I
remember seeing more than one purposeful looking 'kink' in the fibre
from possible disgruntled citizens. I thought that was pretty annoying
but someone coming and stealing a chunk of your cable would be quite bad
when it holds that much capacity!