[AusNOG] Ethnic Centric ISPs in Australia?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Apr 8 22:16:08 EST 2013

Ethnic TV isn't really that hard.  Anyone reselling FetchTV can do that.

What I am really interested in is ISPs who have built their entire model
around a particular vertical.  In the ethnic space we're talking websites,
helpdesk, call-centres, all in the specific language.  Maybe a community or
value-add as well.

I've been pointed to 3 different ISPs so far that are entirely Japanese...
very impressive.  I am quite curious why not too many other ethnic
demographics have ISPs focusing on them.

I built a Korean based one back in the dialup days.... but they seem to
have merged with another Korean one and eventually disappeared - not making
the transition to broadband.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net