[AusNOG] Network Engineer with 10 years experience, CCIE Security

Andrey Klyuchka ankldrey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:35:46 EST 2013

Hello to everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you, this is a great list which I am always pleased to read.

I am looking at immigrating to Australia this year with my familly.
I will start the process to apply for a work visa soon, but before, can you tell me what kind of opportunity i can found there?
In addition, I am looking for positions with visa sponsorship for quicker employment.
I would really appreciate your advice and thoughts.

Many thanks.

Andrey Klyuchka
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect, CCIE #30274
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreyklyuchka