[AusNOG] Eureka Tower 24ghz

Ian Henderson ianh at ianh.net.au
Thu Apr 4 21:11:34 EST 2013

On 04/04/2013, at 8:48 PM, Tom Berryman <tom at connectivityit.com.au> wrote:

> Looking for a contact for whoever operates the 24ghz UBNT AirFibre on the top of the Eureka Tower. I am involved in a project presently and will be operating on the same spectrum and wish to ensure we do not interfere with your link. Please contact me off list.

Hi Tom,

The ACMA Radiocomms database might help http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/. I couldn't see anything on 24Ghz on the four sites returned searching for 'Eureka Tower', but the site might be called something else. Vertical Telecoms Pty Ltd has a lot of stuff up that end of the spectrum though.

Rgds,

- I.