[AusNOG] International connectivity issues?

Robert Tozer robert.tozer at aapt.com.au
Wed Sep 19 12:45:50 EST 2012

Update Sev 1 AAPT Case 1382263. Nationwide, international web sites now
reachable.
AAPT Tier 2 IP investigating root cause. Multiple customers were impacted.
Restored at 11:56.

*Robert Tozer**
**Head of Customer Service*
Level 2, 30 Ross St, Glebe 2037
P (02) 9009 1042  F (02) 9009 1705  M 0416 224 513
robert.tozer at aapt.com.au

robert.tozer at aapt.com.au

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.