[AusNOG] [OT] Overseas Server Shipping: Need a suitable box

Dan Irwin rummymobile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:19:38 EST 2012

Hi All,

I need a cardboard box suitable to securely ship a 1RU system overseas.

Can anyone in or around the Brisbane area assist? I am finding it
quite difficult to find a box with suitable dimensions, without buying
a min qty of 25.

We normally put these boxes straight into the cardboard recycling,
because most vendors come on site for support. But not ${cheap Chinese
NAS vendor}. So if anyone is about to bin some server boxes, and can
possibly save one, I would appreciate it.

I can get the box picked up, and I can provide beer, if that will help :-)

Anything from any of the large server manufacturers would be
sufficient (Dell, HP, etc)

Replies off-list please.

Regards,

Dan