[AusNOG] Interstate Server Shipping

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Mon Sep 3 13:49:42 EST 2012

The nature of the business is that any company will eventually have issues.

We had Cope destroy a >$1 million dollar system by dropping it off the back
of a truck, yet I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them in a heart-beat as
I've seen them deliver thousands of other systems without issue.

One or two issues might be painful at the time, but as a part of the bigger
picture they do happen.

  Scott.