[AusNOG] Interstate Server Shipping

Nathan Brookfield nathan.brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Sep 1 18:53:37 EST 2012

Hunter seem to be the only ones who ever gave an issue and our items were packed quite well so, your death really I guess, just sharing first hand experiences.

We changed to using Toll and they are very good, not a single issue.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au