[AusNOG] LGA11 - Hurricane Update

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Oct 30 22:59:00 EST 2012

Kind of makes you wonder if they are not prepared to isolate the load
when they know for a fact that a few 1000 building's basements were
about to flood what chance do we have of them isolating the transmission
network when the next big geomagnetic storm's on target. Seem's like
nothing was learned from the 1989. Wonder how long those transformers
will take to replace/rewire. Perhaps some one's going to get an ass
kicking.

Matt.