[AusNOG] Contact at Dimension Data for Resellers

Jeffrey Sims jeffy at tehintartubes.net
Mon Oct 29 17:13:22 EST 2012

Howdy,

I've been trying to get in touch with Dimension Data about our reseller
status with them? As we have clients that we purchase kit for that
Dimension Data sell, however when I rang their reception desk I got put
through to an automated service and when I said "Something else" I got put
through to their helpdesk who "shrugged" and had no idea what I was talking
about.

Can anyone point me in the direction so I can speak to someone about our
reseller account (if it still exists or hasn't been terminated etc)?

Off list replies would be preferred.

Ta

Jeff