[AusNOG] Disposal of UPS battery's

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Oct 19 11:56:27 EST 2012

I just spent the last few days trying to sort out a company to come and
pickup up some old UPS batteries and dispose of them. (When I say a few
i mean 1000kg of them) In the end I found after some effort a very
useful person at century battery's that arranged for a pickup and
disposal all free of charge.  The best 3 email's ever sent. They even
provide some credit on your account for your next battery purchase.
Thanks Century / Yuasa

If anybody would like the contact to keep for a rainy day let me know.

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/