[AusNOG] security policies on a juniper srx110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:57:41 EST 2012

Hi lads and lasses,

Thanks to much help and patience from Serge I have gotten this working.

It turned out i miss typed the ip addresses in my dnat setup.
(yeah I feel like a git for not noticing)
(i am not wishing i could use dns names)

Thanks to everyone who helped and suggested fixes.

I have learnt a whole bunch of stuff in the last while and that makes me happy.