[AusNOG] Correlation between voting zones and NBN Rollout zones.

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Tue Oct 9 16:21:35 EST 2012

I recall that before this thing morphed into the political stalking horse that it's become that the point of the NBN was to help people in the bush! Simple as that! How it then changed to KICKING OFF in Collins St, Pitt St & George St ... well you can answer that as well as I can.

Don't forget that Mr Conroy rubbed out the OPEL project setting the nation back over four years in terms of providing better services to people in the bush, not to mention the need to blow cash on compensating the OPEL consortium stakeholders. All because it wasn't his project. So he killed it off, waited three years to launch that's basically the same service & then hollers "look what I'm doing for you fine people in the bush".

If he's not killed it off the OPEL rollout would have been finished long before now.