[AusNOG] Syria cut's itself off!

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:05:56 EST 2012

It's the words "independent carriers"  that people are finding not quite
applicable in Syria where you have one major telecom Syrian
Telecommunications providing all the fixed line services... There are some
coax and wireless services coming through other paths and there have been
efforts towards liberalisation of telecoms there over previous years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_in_Syria has some good info
(well it did!)

Cheers

Narelle Clark