[AusNOG] Q about time zones especially UTC

Brad Evans brad at delion.com.au
Wed Nov 21 21:54:24 EST 2012

Not sure why you'd want to go +1 UTC, that's just confusing ;)  UTC
works fine for us across our sites in US, Philippines and AU. As others
have stated, just translate for any UI's and network engineers can just
do a quick calculation in their head.

UTC is also the choice in Aviation, an industry which crosses timezones
more than we dream of.

-Brad