[AusNOG] Anyone else notice the click frenzy traffic

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Nov 20 20:28:41 EST 2012

Well dirt cheap from an IT-savvy business owner perspective. A million a
year spent properly for a domestically hosted site, half that for US
hosted. HN toys Myer DJ etc have arguably hundreds of millions revenue with
a lot coming from their online presence. Anyway, not a new problem,
business managers have been failing at it for thousands of years.