[AusNOG] Topics AusNOG covers?

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Nov 20 15:51:42 EST 2012

On 20/11/2012, at 3:04 PM, Noel Butler wrote:

> Unless it has changed, Bevan once said this list is for network and sys
> admins alike, if that has changed, someone please link to the archives
> post about it :)

There is a small amount of cross-over between running networks and running some systems but that's not the focus of the list.  I'm sure if I asked some Juniper questions on SAGE-AU I may find someone there who can answer my question but (a) it may take a while, and (b) may not be a very good answer.  Same goes for asking system questions on AusNOG.  And as per the list charter, it should be relevant to running a network anyway.

Thanks

David