[AusNOG] Issues at Macquarie Telecom

Mark Cheeseman mark at cheeseman.org
Tue Nov 20 14:04:59 EST 2012

Thanks Martin,

It turns out we were dealing with 2 issues - one affecting only our gear
and a wider but brief routing issue which we probably wouldn't have
noticed had we not been trying to deal with the other one. But at the
time it looked like a re-run of some earlier issues they had, hence the
email.

Cheers,
Mark