[AusNOG] Domestic Peering WAS: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Chris Ricks chris.ricks at securepay.com.au
Sat Nov 10 01:57:26 EST 2012

Offensive? I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word!

The issue in Australia is that we see concerns around technology being poorly addressed due to a number of reasons. The arrangement in place should never have occurred, but our governments are typically short sighed.

Similar to changes in DST effect dates, we have governments willing to make statements without the slightest consideration or understanding of the impact and ask on those companies and persons who provide the infrastructure and expertise that supports the society that elects them.