[AusNOG] Domestic Peering WAS: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:41:36 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Andrew Warburton
<andrew.warburton at aapt.com.au> wrote:
> Is this the point where the conversation shifts from being a productive
> discussion to a display of personal grudges?

To clarify, I used AAPT as an example purely because of the
(significant) difference in size between Telstra and them. Without a
Government mandate, I'd expect AAPT would be 'more likely' to peer at
IXes, and I'd think AAPT <-> Telstra peering may not be a thing.

I've no personal issues against any carrier. They're companies, not people :)