[AusNOG] Domestic Peering WAS: Vocus peering trafficmissingfrom PIPE-IX?

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Fri Nov 9 17:19:27 EST 2012

> Uh, they built it?  That was why TPG paid a big chunk'o'money for
them.

Yes we (PIPE) did. I was personally responsible for delivery of some it
in QLD.

Regards,

Matt.

Any information transmitted in this message and its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The above email correspondence should be read in conjunction with our standard disclaimer/terms which can be found at www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm