[AusNOG] Vocus vs. Pipe - Was: Vocus peering traffic missing from PIPE-IX?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 00:30:02 EST 2012

All,

Is anyone willing to openly talk about what is going on with Vocus and Pipe?

I know Pipe has evicted Vocus from most or all of its co-location
facilities...

I don't like seeing bullshit going on in this industry when we're all just
trying to get a job done.  This is the sort of thing that eventually
affects the players downstream and in the end no-one really benefits by big
players having a fight.

Who is pissed at who for what is the question?

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!