[AusNOG] Free to a good home - Brisbane mini hosting

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Nov 7 14:57:20 EST 2012

Hi All,
  We have a rack (48RU) insutu on site at 1 Waterfront place Brisbane.
It's in the basement communication's room has power (own meter) Own UPS
and a tie to the MDF + Uecomm/optus AAPT and telstra fiber with all the
big guys in the same room.  It  did makeup an old POP in that building
but is now surplus to requirements. The lease is direct with the owners
of waterfront place and is ready for renewal (rent is around $8k p/a)

We are going to pull the rack out and make good on the site unless
anyone here is interested in a minipop in the building and would be
interested in taking over the lease/power etc. It did house a voice node
and a DSLAM but might be useful for a few different uses. DRP/POP what
have you. It survived the last Brisbane flood without downtime.

If no ones interested in taking over the site there  will be a free to a
good home pickup only on the rack shortly to follow :)

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/