[AusNOG] Disaster Response best practices / summit / gathering

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:12:49 EST 2012

Indeed.

This is something we have been lobbying on for some time.

You'll note also that the discussion paper put out by the AG's department
for the national security inquiry there is a request for ISPs and telcos to
maintain standards of architecture and to notify the department when
significant variations are made.

It would therefore be nice if the people that actually have a track record
of understanding these things had a position on what was Good.

Regards

Narelle
President,
Internet Society of Australia