[AusNOG] After Sandy Knocks Out Power, ... (huffingtonpost.com)

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Nov 2 10:00:57 EST 2012

I can't see any large Australian data center undertaking this admirable behavior. Well not without statement of insurance, scope of work document,  oh&s sign off induction on to site ok don your safty gear and you can pick up th bucket. Ohh.  The powers back never mind .

--
/* Matt Perkins
       Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
       Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
       Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
      SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
       Google Talk MattAPerkins at gmail.com
       PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/