[AusNOG] NAB contact to send recent CC fraud information to?

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Fri Nov 2 08:05:10 EST 2012

> I've also had pretty terrible luck finding anyone willing to assist in
> preventing this in the past, or doing anything useful in general.
> Bank won't talk to you because you're not the card owner and how do you
> prove that the card is stolen without having done transactions on it?

I have a friend who's pretty high up in the NAB card security and fraud
area, have just sent an email to see if they're able to provide an
industry contact point. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of
cure - and getting onto a possible fraud before it happens is far better
use of resources than trying to clean up after it. At least, I guess it
is!

RossW