[AusNOG] pipe sydney

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Nov 1 15:43:38 EST 2012

And Here we go from pipe.

Dear Client,

PIPE Networks wishes to advise of a current network fault with the details
listed below.

PIPE Networks apologises for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any further queries relating to this notification, please contact
the PIPE Networks Operations Centre on +61 7 3233 9895 or email
support at pipenetworks.com  quoting ticket number SD-119624.

Outage Details
----------------------------

Ticket Number: SD-119624

Outage Details: PIPE Networks wishes to advise we have experienced a fault
affecting some PIPE Ethernet, Peering and IP services located in Sydney and
Brisbane. PIPE Network engineers are currently investigating the issue, and
further details will be provided as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
PIPE Networks Pty Ltd.

Any information transmitted in this message and its attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

The above email correspondence should be read in conjunction with our standard
disclaimer/terms which can be found atwww.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm
----
PIPE Notification System
Please visit:https://info.pipenetworks.com/notification/