[AusNOG] NBN Providers

Daniel Pearson dpearson at pingco.com.au
Thu Nov 1 15:35:02 EST 2012

Hi All,

Looking for some advice / assistance around NBN providers.

Whilst no business product currently exists we are looking for a wholesale provider we can partner with to provide NBN services to our customers. A key requirement is that they use our transit services or provide an inter-connect that we can leak routes into.

Been in contact with a few usual suspects (Telstra & AAPT) but not getting the information we need.

Any advice would be good on or off list. Also keen to get an updated roll-out schedule for 3BAC-01.

Regards,
DP